Jun 10, 2004

one of those days with the wedgie that won't quit. every four minutes, i'm yanking at the butt of my pants in an attempt to set free my undies from the trap they have uncomfortably nestled themselves into. after a while it's habit; i'm grabbing at my butt while talking to customers, and i'm sticking my entire hand down the back of my pants to shlep out my bunched in panties while having Serious Discussions with upper management on why sales are so low. only after the sixth or seventh time do i consciously realize what i'm doing. my automatic thought after bashfully retrieving my hand is, "no wonder i'm single." but, the thing is, i'm not. i'm in the kind of relationship where it's not only acceptable to pick at my own ass, but it's also kind of expected. that's why life is good right now. that's also, however, why i feel like i was 'carefully avoided' today by certain peers. ah, to hell with them.

you give, you take, you stop buying fancy underthings.

No comments: